Monday, July 6, 2009

Awesome Ultralight Kits Review

Awesome Ultralight Kits Review



It'd been a really long time since I'd gone paragliding, and I'd never used a powered paraglider before, so I was a tiny bit nervous. But, with the whole not-having-to-launch-off-a-hill thing and being able to go faster, I was also really stoked. I decided to look it up on the internet first, in order to get better informed and figure out what the cheapest way to get a safe equipment. I typed under keywords "ultralight kits", thinking that would be the safest way to go (considering that I'm not good at the whole putting crap together thing), and I found this freakin' awesome ultralight kits page. Funny enough, it wasn't what I was looking for AT ALL because it told me that I didn't Need a kit. All I needed, it turned out, was like 2000 bucks and a little motivation. I built my own little ultralight aircraft without a kit and it was bad ace! So, check it out, mkay? Because there is nothing in the world like flying!

No comments:

Post a Comment